Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Humorous Writing

Good morning all!

A local gal named Terri writes a blog and also a column for a newspaper. She is also a wonderful card maker and was instrumental in getting me into the stamping game as she owned the store next door to where I worked that had all those tempting stamps and supplies for sale. Anyway, I am just loving the funny articles she writes and I thought if any of you need a dose of humor to brighten up your day that you might want to check out her blog too.

I hope your morning is off to a great start. Until next time.

God bless,
Verna

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I signed up for her blog - I agree- well written and fun :) Thanks!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, thanks, Verna! I enjoy a good writing and indulged in a couple of her articles. One has to have humor. It's good for the soul.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...