Friday, November 21, 2014

Under Five Minutes Card

Well, making a quick card and having it look fairly good is always a great challenge. And, when it has to be a one layer one that makes it even more interesting. For this card I had it made in 4 3/4 minutes. Now being it went that fast, it may not be my best work but still I thought it a nice CAS design.



I used only two colors of ink for my card. They were the Momento Cottage Ivy and Rhubarb Stock dew drops pads. The sentiment is from the Season's Greetings set from Gina K. Designs. The small holly are from the Gina K. Designs Peace and Joy set by Theresa Momber and the dotted lines are from the Gina K. Designs Lots of Dots set by Theresa Momber. I finished by adding some red rhinestones to the berries.

This is to be entered in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge. I had my stamps out yet and so decided to work up another design for this week. I sure enjoyed it too.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

God bless,
Verna

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow! Another CAS card from you. These are terrific. You have given me some great ideas here.

Judy Woodland said...

Well, this card is just genius!!!! A perfect simple 5 minute card....love it!!!

Peanut said...

Brilliant. I could never do this. Easy cards always take the longest to make ... for me!
xxx Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...