Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Retiform card and Attn: Kitty!

Hi everyone....seems to look nice outside and it is a tad warmer but the wind is really blowing hard today so it still feels quite chilly. I don't see much snow though anywhere so Spring is slowly making an appearance it seems.

I have a Retiform card or as some call it a grid technique card which I am showing you today. I made this for the Mix It Up Monday challenge at StampTV. I used inks and card stocks as well as stamps from Gina K. Designs for this card. I love how bright and colorful it turned out. I am sure it would make someone who was feeling pretty sick to perk up a bit or at least I hope that would be the case. We were challenged to use a knot in our design so I added a vertical black ribbon and a horizontal black ribbon so that they intersected in the upper left corner. I then took another piece of ribbon and tied a single knot to decorate the card.


Attention Kitty: I am still waiting to hear from you as you were the winner of my prize package last week. My email address is: arlinverna at tnics.com I hope you can get back to me with your name and address so I can send the prize to you.

Well, that will be my post for this week as far as I can tell. I am expecting company so I will no doubt be pretty busy with the task of last minute preparations. I wish all of you a wonderful week.
God bless, Verna



3 comments:

Janet G. said...

You did a marvelous job on the card, Verna. I love the colours you used and the stamp. Worthy of a prize, I would say!

Unknown said...

I love all the wonderful bright colors too Verna. Great use of that stamp as well, it's perfect for this technique. Really lovely card!

Nancy said...

I love this one too Verna!!! Really well done!!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...