The set has multi-step stamping images and I skipped the first step and just did the second step and the outline step to create my red and white dahlia. I masked that off and then added the leaves using all three steps for those. I fussy cut this design out and then set it aside until I had my other layers all assembled.
The polka dot pattern paper is from my stash and I don't know for sure where it came from. But I felt it was a perfect background. I then layered that onto black card stock and finally onto the main card of white card stock.
The final step was stamping the sentiment onto white card stock and then die cutting it with a Cheery Lynn Banner die. I then added a thin outline of black card stock to that before adding it to my card. The last step was to pop the dahlia over the top of this banner and the polka dot pattern paper.
I ended up with five layers on my card. I counted the dahlia design as my fifth layer. I debated about adding rhinestones but decided that with the polka dot pattern paper it was okay to just leave it more as a CAS look.