I started out my design by first finding some yellow card stock that would allow the bleach to work well. I then stamped the magnolias with Versamark ink and added black embossing powder before heat setting them. With a small paint brush I added the bleach and got white spaces where the bleach was applied.
After the bleach was completely dry on the card stock I then colored in the images with my Tombow markers and used a blending pen to get a more ombre look. I only chose a portion of the colored design and fussy cut out the areas I wished to use. I used a stacker die set to cut out all the panels including the magnolia one but on the one side I flipped the cut out design over the top of the die so they would not cut through. I then remembered I had some cover plate "oops" leftovers so I used a portion of a white one and incorporated that also in the design. After all the layers were assembled I placed them on a white card base.
Miraculously everything seemed to mesh together quite well and although black was not included in the color scheme in the photo I decided after trying several different colors that the black seemed to make the rest of the card more outstanding.
Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders
Die-Namics Split Chevron Cover-up
I am also entering this in other challenges:
Double D's Challenge-Think Spring
Mod Squad Challenge-Using Bleach and Coloring
Dies R Us Challenge #68-Something New
Well, this was a fun card to do and I hope that I may have inspired you a little bit with it. And, I thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you leave.