Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Stencil Art

Today I felt like getting inky again so this time I just played with a Gina K. Designs Art Screen stencil called Floral. This is a very CAS card and I simply added a sentiment from the Gina K. Designs Sentimental Calla Lily set.


I layered the front panel onto a layer of black card stock before adding it to the card base. And, the finishing touch was to add some Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Thanks for visiting. I had a great time working with the stencil. I used small finger sponges to add the ink. I wish all of you a wonderful evening too.

God bless,
Verna


9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab colours.xxx

Barbara said...

Lovely and peaceful card to give comfort to someone.

Darnell said...

You are really rocking the beautiful cards, Verna! For this one, your dauber blending through the stencil is superb! The sediment font is perfect for this design and I love the simple black matting and Nuvo drops! Mwah!! Hugs, Darnell

Rosy Newlun said...

How gorgeous. Full of color, soft, CAS and so appropriate for a sympathy card. Thanks for the inspiration, Verna. ♥

Anne Temple said...

Wow, this is so pretty. Love the soft, peaceful colors.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Love the softness of it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this..beautiful, crisp and clean looking.
I am missing my crafting time...5 kiddos 10 hrs/day is not giving my much extra time!
xx Karen

Donna Phelan said...

Another lovely creation! Beautiful colors and beautiful stamping!

Unknown said...

Love your wooden background on your card Verna. It looks like a really easy technique and requires NO STAMPS! Imagine that! smile!

ดูหนัง

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...