Friday, November 15, 2019

Heads Up!

Christina Hor reported that the Winter Cards for Little Hearts Drive was a huge success and now they will be able to give cards to three hospitals instead of two. I think that is awesome news.

She also said the next drive will be the January 2020 "Heart-Themed Collection" so if you want to get a head start on making cards for that drive you can get the information for it at the Cards For Little Hearts website.

This is a joy to make heart cards for kids with heart disease knowing that it might make their days a little brighter while they are in the hospital. I know I will try my best to add a few cards for the collection. I hope many of you will join me too! 💗

God bless,
Verna

No comments:

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...