Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hot Cocoa Card #3

Since images using hot cocoa are acceptable in the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop I decided to use a little cutie I had purchased and quite frankly, forgot I owned even until I ran across it in my box of coffee themed supplies. Am I ever glad I found him as he is adorable.


I used the Stampingbella stamp set called The Penguin and the Marshmallow. After I had colored him in with my Bic markers I brushed some blue color around him. I added the sentiment and then die cut it with a Gina Marie Die. I covered my card base with some pattern paper from Gina K. Designs and over the top of that paper I then placed my little penguin.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope many of you will take time to enjoy the current coffee hop as well.  The dates and web address are on the logo on my side bar. I will be back later with more coffee, tea or hot cocoa goodies.

God bless,
Verna

24 comments:

New Creations said...

Super cute and the backing paper is a perfect match with this sweet image!

Lisa said...

O M Garsh he is adorable! Love this! Happy hopping!!

Liz said...

Super card, Verna, such a sweet image. It so cold and wet here today, I might just go and make myself a mug of steaming hot chocolate! xx

Esther Asbury said...

Love the blues you used on this adorable frosty card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That image is super cute! I love the paper you used behind the image too. I could use something hot to drink today, it is really chilly!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun little winter warmer! He sure looks cozy wrapped in his scarf with his marshmallow topped hot chocolate!

Karen Aicken said...

Awww - that little penguin is just too cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

That little penguin with his hot cocoa is adorable! I was not prepared for the Coffee Lovers Hop this year, it seemed to happen earlier than I expected. I'll try to get a few cards made - I don't like missing this hop!

Fikreta said...

very cute card!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Christine said...

This little penguin couldn't be any cuter. So glad he has a warm cup of cocoa!

Carol L said...

super cute and fun card! That lacy framework looks perfect with the dsp and cute image!

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image.

Dandi93 said...

Simply adorable my dear.... Love the pretty white frame and the blue shading around your sweet penguin

Suzanne H said...

Even the name of this stamps set is cute - Penguin and Marshmallows. Who could resist.

Dawn S. said...

This is an adorable card! The penguin is so cute with his cup of cocoa!

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, Verna. Love sweet snowman and cocoa on the beautiful frame.

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! The blue around him is very soft and pretty, and I really love the frame!

Lisa Babitz said...

Cute card!!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is just Adorable!!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

A darling card! Love all the pretty blues!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card - pumpkin spice coffee?

Crafting With Jack said...

This is a cutie and I love the diecut frame x

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Love the use of blues too

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...