Friday, July 23, 2021

Christmas Card

I finally found time to photograph another of the card fronts from Stamplorations and I also used a sentiment from Penny Black on it. I just love those card fronts as they are so beautiful!



This one I simply added the front to a white card base as it had a slim line of the red around it. I am so glad I have some quick options for making Christmas cards. I will be back in a couple days with another one.

I also designed some digital cards but that was as far as I got. They still have to be cut up and assembled but at least part of the process is done this way.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer. I thank you for the comments you leave and I wish I could reply back to all but I have no idea how to do that anymore. But I do read all of them. 

God bless, Verna

16 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wow! That looks amazing! Love it, too!

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Verna. xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Verna.xxx

Diane said...

These card fronts are so beautiful and each one you make is so unique!!

kiwimeskreations said...

You have made a wonderful card Verna - love that sentiment!
Take care and get better
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara said...

Amazing card and love the sentiment.

Maria said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, so pretty!!!

Bunny said...

A lovely Christmas card and I think the sentiment is great. [Bunny]

Patti J said...

These cards are definitely show stoppers! Gorgeous creation, Verna! Thanks for sharing it with us! Sure hope you feel better soon, you’ve gone through so much. Hugs and blessings to you!

Dawn S. said...

Love these quick and easy cards made with those beautiful card fronts!

Brenda in IN said...

I love it when the paper does the work and this is gorgeous. I like that color combination and such a nice sentiment.

Mac Mable said...

The card fronts are beautiful and so is your card Verna x. I hope you are taking it easy? x.

TK said...

Very pretty florals on that card front, and the open space makes for a perfect perfect for the sentiment

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just gorgeous!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Greta said...

A beautiful card front & great for a quick card!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...