Well, sometimes we make a card and just don't like how it turned out. That was the case with the card I showed you on the previous post using the D-Lites Gazebo image from Spellbinder. So I carefully removed the Gazebo and redid my scene with a new set of stamps. I think this is a better proportioned look and I am more satisfied.
I remembered that I had a large tree image from A Stamp in the Hand from year's back when I first got started into stamping. I was so tickled when it still produced a good image. Sometimes old stamps sort of die from old age but this one worked fine yet. So I began my new scene with that tree off to the left of the scene.
Next I added more grass using a stamp from Stampscapes. And I added some birds also from Stampscapes. As you can see it is a really simple scene but when I added the gazebo die cut it brought more life to the scene.
I again used my sponges and added inks to the scene before I layered it onto black card stock and then again on to a raspberry/beige duplex card base.
So this is showing that sometimes one can rescue something you don't like and redo it. I always try before I toss it in the garbage. I am glad in this case I did.
Thanks again for stopping in and hope your day is awesome.
I recently learned of a new company called White Rose Crafts that sells stamps from Europe which are shipped from the United States and the...
I have to start making a Christmas card now and then this month or I will be very short handed when it comes time to send my greetings out s...
I am adding another sympathy card to my stash as I have needed two so far this week. For this card I chose to use images from Gina K. Design...
Well, as most of you know I don't need a reason to make cards but today since it is World Card Making Day I really got busy this afterno...