Friday, August 14, 2015

Belated Birthday

I missed a friend's birthday because I did not know the day she had been born until I saw it on Facebook, so I had to make a belated birthday card for her. I took out some older stamps from Stampn'FUNAddict which I don't think is in business anymore to create the card design. I thought it a fun one and pretty much describes how I think many days...a little befuddled. LOL


I used alcohol ink markers to color in the image and then added the sentiment.
Inside the card is the sentiment: "I must be going through mental pause."

I thought perhaps you would get a chuckle from it as well. Have a great weekend now.

God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute one Verna and one am sure many of us could use at times.

Judy Woodland said...

Too funny!! This card just makes me smile.......great coloring. Well done!!

Rosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosie said...

Love the sentiment! Clever!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Buried in paper -- works for me! LOL

Donna Ellis said...

What a cute card, Verna!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I think we all live in a befuddled state from time to time! Bet she loved your card and your thoughtfulness!!!

Diane said...

Morning Verna, your friend will certainly enjoy this cute card.

Hugs Diane

Lisa Babitz said...

Great card! I think we can all relate!! I bet you friend loved it!!

Peanut said...

That is too funny! Fab card, Verna.
hugs, Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...