Friday, October 30, 2015

Snowflakes and Splatters

Well, back to a Christmas card and one which I splattered some white pigment ink with a toothbrush by inking it up and then taking my finger and running along the brush part so the ink would spray. It is a bit messy but then I like getting inky.


The snowflake stamp and sentiment are from the Gina K. Designs set called Winter Blocks which is illustrated by Tami Mayberry. I used Cherry Red inks and card stock as well as the white pigment ink and white card stock to construct the card. My border below the blocks is a Cheery Lynn Die called Allison's Ribbons. And, I also added some pearls at the edges of the sentiment.

A very CAS card design but I always think snowflakes are associated with Christmas as well as just plain wintery type cards.

Well, that is all for this week for me. I plan to just take it easy over the weekend. Let's see how that works out. LOL

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great weekend too!

God bless,
Verna

6 comments:

  1. The splattering looks great! It's a beautiful card, Verna! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Verna! I love snowflakes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red and white and all of your cool splatters, so frosty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY design, Verna. LOVE the splatters.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog posts and for all the wonderful comments.