Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Baby oh Baby!

I am sharing a CAS card I made for our niece and her husband who are expecting a little girl in January. She will join a big sister so when I saw this stamp set #857 called Baby oh Baby from Sparkle N Sprinkle I decided it would be a good set to have on hand for making cards of congratulations for such an event. We are so happy for them and know this little girl will help to bring their family much joy!


I made the sentiment look pink since they are having a girl. I also made the rose in the same shade of pink. All were colored in with Tombo pens.

Well, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I might pop back in Thanksgiving Day to wish you a great one but just in case I don't I hope you have a very happy one filled with God's blessings.  Enjoy the good eats too!

God bless,
Verna

17 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet Verna! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A fun image for a baby card! I like the style of the illustration and the pink and green combo.

Happy Thanksgiving!

laurie said...

Such a fun baby card!Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful card to make and give! Congrats to your niece and hubby and do have yourself a blessed Thanksgiving too!

Barbara said...

Love special,cards for family and friends, and you certainly have made this one special. I love that you just did it CAS. Sure wished that I looked like that when I was pregnant , and also wished that we were able to,knowmthe sex of the baby before it was born. Not in my day.
Happy Thanksgiving. Are you cooking?

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious image...I really like the colour palette you chose for it!
xx Karen

Brenda in IN said...

This is a sweet stamp and congratulations to your niece and her hubby. I love the flowers in her hair and the rose she carries. Your coloring is great.

Dandi93 said...

Sweet card and image Verna.... Congrats to the happy couple and the big sister... Happy Thanksgiving

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is just the sweetest! Congratulations to all! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet stamp - I have never seen that one, and it's perfect for such a happy occasion. Your coloring is perfect and I love the clean and simple design. The recipients will love it too!!

Unknown said...

So appropriate, something to add to the baby book. Have a great Thanksgiving. God Bless

Donna Ellis said...

LOVE the way you have used this card, Verna! It's so sweet and loving. The way you have the sentiment almost makes me think of the lipstick from the 50s and 60s when my mom would kiss me as a little kid, and lipstick would leave its tell-tell sign. LOL Congratulations to your niece! xx

Lisa said...

So very sweet! Beautiful image and love how you've colored it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card, Verna!

Barb said...

What a lovely stamp to celebrate the news of a new arrival. It's a very sweet card Verna. Barbxx

Macimbalo said...

Great card for this special occasion! Love the pink touches too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats - a new addition to the family. What joy!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...