Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a photo I took one other year of some of the vegetables from my garden. I thought it a nice one to show you this Thanksgiving Day. 


I know I have so much to be thankful for as I have a Lord who loves me, a church to worship in, a wonderful family, good friends, plenty of food and clothes, and a roof over my head which means I am being provided for every day both spiritually and physically. And even though I don't always agree with the politics these days I am glad I live in this United States of America. And all of you are a blessing to me. I appreciate all who stop by to visit and leave such wonderful comments. I love reading them too!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and if you are traveling have a safe journey! My family has already started to arrive so I know it will be a great one for us. We are celebrating on the weekend with our big meal as some of them have to work on Black Friday.

God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Darnell said...

Well, look at you! Who knew you were a photographic scene designer?! (I'm sure there is a better official name for it, but it escapes me ATM!) Your garden vegie haul is fabulous! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Thank you for all your visits and wonderful comments at the Playhouse! Hugs, Darnell and Hammy

Dawn S. said...

What a great array of produce! Your hard work certainly paid off. I grew a few tomatoes in containers on my deck. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Brenda in IN said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Verna. Enjoy the weekend with your family.

Barbara said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend.

Unknown said...

Hope the day was wonderful with your family.

Birgit said...

Well said Verna~ So much to be thankful for! Your veggies look amazing. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Carol L said...

Nothing looks prettier than harvested veggies from one's garden, and I love how you added the Autumn leaves in the photo too! Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving!

Lisa said...

This is a beautiful picture! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Barb said...

I hope you had a wonderful day with your family Verna. What a lovely lot of produce from your garden. It makes a great photo. Barbxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome veggies! My garden produces NOTHING!!!! The deer, the squirrels and the woodchucks are always having a field day and they DO NOT share :(

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...