Thursday, February 27, 2020

Fuchsias

Today I am featuring a card I made with a pre-colored image from Beccy's Place which was the free digi in January. I did not have time to make a card with it then but finally I used it and will be entering this in the Beccy's Place Monthly Challenge for February. 



After printing the flower out I then die cut it with the Cozy Cup Coaster Die from The Greetery. I placed that onto a piece of glitter paper from Crafter's Companion that was die cut with the Crimped Frame Die from The Greetery. All was then added to a white card base and the last element I added was some rhinestone gems.

Such an easy card to make but I love it. I was so happy that the glitter paper was a perfect match with the colored image too.

Thanks for visiting and I hope your day is going well.

God bless,
Verna

16 comments:

Mac Mable said...

All glittery and vibrant and such a pretty fuschia Verna....No wonder you love it x.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty and really unique dies!

Greta said...

The glitter mat was a great choice--beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous glittery creation Verna - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Pretty~pretty~pretty and of course love the sparkle!!

Carol L said...

I love the depth of color on this pretty card, and those frayed edges really look interesting! NJ!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your glitter paper matches the fuchsias perfectly! I adore that little coaster die! How fun! What a great make, Verna!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a gorgeous image, Verna. I used it last month myself! Love the cool dies you used and the sparkly paper!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, look at that pretty purple glitter paper! It's a gorgeous back up for your fuchsias. Love the dies, too!

Lisa said...

Love this! So beautiful and the colors... so rich and deep.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulously bright!

Beccy said...

The glitter paper background is fabulous Verna, love the sparkle and the pretty shade of purple. I also like the die you used to give the fringed edge to the image panel. The rhinestones are a lovely finishing touch!
Cheers,
Beccy

laurie said...

Wow..love those vibrant blooms..so pretty!

Dawn S. said...

What a beautiful card! Fuchsias are one of my favourite flowers, and that coloured digi is so pretty.

stampingbowd said...

This is so pretty! I just love the coaster die! You had the perfect piece of glitter paper to go with your image!

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous card Verna, love all of the sparkle. Great sketch as well

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...