Wednesday, February 5, 2020

No Heart Valentine

Here is the card I made for the  Creative Confetti Challenge-Anything But A Heart Valentine. I was cleaning yesterday when I came across this no line Rose digi from Power Poppy that I had worked with earlier and set aside. So I decided to finish the card so I could enter this in the challenge.


It was a good thing I had not finished the card earlier as I know if I made it a Valentine as planned I would have added some little hearts. But I do think with that wonderful Loopy Oval die from Gina Marie Designs that it still looks very elegant against the Dusty Rose card base. The coloring was done with a mix of Bic and Sharpie alcohol markers. The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs.

Thanks for coming by to visit and I hope your day goes great!

God bless,
Verna

16 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful Verna and that's my very favorite valentine stamp from GinaK too! Lovely rose!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love that rose digi. Perfect for a Valentine's Card.

Mac Mable said...

Very elegant and such a feminine and beautiful card and such a pretty oval die cut x.

Barbara said...

I knew that you could do it. Perfect for this challenge and just what I was thinking. Great entry and good luck!
Barbara

Doodlebugs said...

Beautifully done!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Verna what a stunning and ever so elegant card. In the spirit of Valentines - I love it
Blessings
Maxine

Judy Inukai said...

WOW! Great no heart Valentine. The rose is beautiful in the oval.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A lovely Valentine, and totally looks it even without a heart. I have the rectangle version of this die and it is a really pretty one. I love the oval too!

Dawn S. said...

That beautiful rose makes a great Valentine card! So pretty!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, the rose definitely works for a Valentine with no heart! That is a tough challenge and you aced it! Gorgeous card, Verna!

Leslie Miller said...

Just beautiful, Verna! That truly is a lovely oval die, and you couldn't have picked a better color card base to complement the rose.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful rose - love the framing too

Lisa Babitz said...

Your loopy oval die cut is PERFECT with this beautiful rose image! Great no-heart Valentine's Day card.

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous card and rose Verna, fabulous job on the challenge

Lisa said...

Beautiful no line coloring! Love this and that oval is very elegant.

Julie Koerber said...

So very lovely Verna! What a dramatic image and beautiful coloring!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...