Monday, March 28, 2016

Improved Acrylic Garden

I was not satisfied with that butterfly and the more I looked at it the more I knew I wanted to improve it. So I determined I had the proportions of the butterfly wrong on the first try. And, one good thing about acrylics is that you can go over and redo things. I was happy about that. I hope you like this change that I did as well.


Well, I will slowly learn. I guess it shows I did not take any art classes. LOL Well, that finishes up my day. I wanted to show the newer version. And I still want your opinions on other ways I can improve on my painting. At least I had some fun with this.

God bless,
Verna

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is lovely. I can't even draw a straight line

    Love and Prayer,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good for you for venturing out into unknown territory. You are braver than I, I think acrylics are difficult. This is a beautiful painting and I love all the pretty colors. Your butterfly is perfect for the scene, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is pretty too....and I think you are brave to even try....not me, no way, no how lol We all weren't beautiful card makers in the beginning, right? Time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog posts and for all the wonderful comments.