Thursday, December 14, 2017

Card No. 7-A Valentine

I remembered that Valentine's Day falls in the Winter months so this time for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop I made a simple valentine. With  a cute owl image holding a cup and a sentiment along with the owl dies from Gina K. Designs and some Gina K. Designs pattern paper I created a really cute little valentine. I used some circle dies from Gina Marie Designs.



I also added some of the pattern paper along the bottom of the inside of the card to tie the inside and outside together. I like to do that if at all possible. I think it is a great way to finish off a card.


I am very happy with this look and I might have to do several more for my valentine designs this year for the shut-ins. I think the bright colors are so cheery.

Well, I hope you are enjoying some of my coffee theme card designs. I know I love to see all the comments you leave when you visit.

God bless,
Verna

13 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Verna! This is one of my favorite GKD sets from this year!

MariLynn said...

This is so cute. I love all the little hearts.

Billie A said...

sweet card.

Donna Ellis said...

Such cuteness, Verna, with your sweet little owl, and fabulous raining hearts, beautifully done, and perfect for Valentines Day.
Merry Christmas! hugs, de

Carol L said...

So sweet with that great dsp and all those fun little hearts! Cute owl too :)

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love all of the hearts and I think it's so funny we both used this owl today! Awesome!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

This is so pretty. So sweet

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is so sweet! Love all the colors and hearts.

Helen F. said...

Fun paper background for that cute hootie owl, Veran :-)

Marianne said...

I don't do Valentines, but I do love this adorable card.

Greta said...

Cute Valentine! That heart paper is wonderful!

Barb said...

A very cute little owl. A pretty card Verna and a super sentiment. Barbxx

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Verna, I am loving all of those hearts for your background

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...