Friday, April 30, 2021

Daffodil Winner

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

 And the lucky winner of the daffodil die is Sandra H.

Blogger Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l do like a daffodil 🌼 x

April 26, 2021 at 2:29 AM

 Delete

Congratulations to you and I hope you enjoy making beautiful cards with it. Please email me with your snail mail address. My email is arlinverna at tnics dot com 

Sandra if I don't hear back from you by May 7 I will draw another name.

Thanks to all who made comments and I wish I could have sent all of you a lovely prize. Have a wonderful weekend.

God bless, Verna

4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

WOOT WOOT - congrats, Sandra. Enjoy your goodies. Thanks for your generosity, Verna!

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations Sandra. That is a great die and you will enjoy using it.

Carol L said...

Congrats to Sandra! Have fun creating!

TK said...

Congrats to Sandra and blessings to you for your generosity, Verna!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...