Monday, April 26, 2021

Pink Peony

 This afternoon I used the Traditional Peony stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion to make a card that would work for many types of celebrations. I did do a few mistakes on it but I used the parts anyway. Apparently the tape did not hold one of my leaf dies in place and I got off the mark by quite a bit but with a little fussy cutting I still used it and it looks okay to me.



The sentiment is also from that stamp set. I will decide later on what this card will be used for as it would work well for an anniversary, birthday, wedding, graduation or even Mother's Day! I finished it off by adding some dark and light pink gems. 

And I am happy to say I found a home for the extra die set for this peony. I hope the recipient will enjoy using it. Thanks for visiting and take care everyone.

God bless, Verna

18 comments:

laurie said...

This is so pretty. I just love peonies! We are downsizing and sold our home, and I will really miss my bushes of them!

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh this is a beauty. Great coloring. Love it.

Ina G said...

Beautiful card Verna. Can't see any mishaps here.

Rosy Newlun said...

Sheer elegance! Peonies are full and luscious to see, like there is no end to their petals. I don't see any mistakes at all! It's a beautiful, special day card 💐

Barbara said...

Peonies are my favorites even over roses. They used to grow in my grandmother's yard. such good memories. Looks like you watch Jennifer McGuire's latest video, where she makes celebration cards that can be used for any occasion. Great Job!

Bunny said...

The peonies are lovely flowers. This card is so pretty. [Bunny]

Lisa Babitz said...

So pretty, and perfect for so many occasions!

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative card x

Maria said...

A gorgeous card with the lovely peony!!

Greta said...

Love the shading of that beautiful peony!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Verna this is exquisite - love the colours and the beautiful die cutting. A stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful card, with great sentiment and the pop of black from the sentiment looks fabulous x.

Brenda in IN said...

It looks great to me and it is a wonderful card for any occasion. Love the coloring. We always see our mistakes but others don't so don't worry.

TK said...

Such a beauty! Wow what a wonderful card, Verna

Carol L said...

This is just stunning and I love the colors on that big beautiful peony!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty with the pink and green against the white background lovely card

Rushd Lady said...

Pretty!

Rushd Lady said...

I forgot to say that our peony bushes are getting ready to bloom. I have white, pink, and a really deep red one.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...