Monday, December 3, 2018

Coffee Card #7

For this card I worked with Gina K. Designs stamps, pattern paper, card stock, and dies to make a black and white card. I hope you like the end result. I made it on purpose so that it would work for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop. And the black and white was for the Stamp TV Monthly Challenge. And since I joined in on the Rudolph Days each month it will work for that as well. So I am getting mileage out of this one.


I used some black and white polka dot paper from the Gina K. Designs Petite Patterns paper pack. Then to that pattern paper I stamped snowflakes from the Christmas Wishes set and the Season's Greetings set from Gina K. Designs with black ink. Those sets also have dies so I die cut the nice big set of cups from the Seasons Greetings set. The Joy sentiment also comes from that set and that was just fussy cut and layered to some black to make it more prominent. Both the cups and sentiment were popped up. Before I added them to the card though I took some black polka dot Washi tape from Stampin' Up! and placed that underneath them. The last thing I did was add some rhinestones to the cups and the sentiment in the center of the snowflakes.

Well, once again I thank you for the visits and comments. I hope you are enjoying your week.

God bless,
Verna


8 comments:

Laura S. said...

Stunning monochromatic card!

Brenda said...

OH! Love this back and white, something about those colors and your design make it just so elegant.

Dandi93 said...

Classy coffee, so pretty Verna

Fikreta said...

its great card!
that is nice combo of black and white

Karen Letchworth said...

I really enjoy this simple color pallette, Verna. Great job.

Lisa said...

Absolutely love this color palette (or no color palette as it were...lol)!! Fantastic design... beautiful card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

wonderful looking card...the black and white design is so classy looking.
xx Karen

scrappymo! said...

What a great black and white colour themed card. Love that JOY stamp too!

It has been great to see you enter each month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...