Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Cards for Little Hearts

Just a short note to let you know that soon the Cards for Little Hearts 2019 Winter Theme-Holiday Card Drive will be ongoing shortly so if you want to participate please check out the rules for doing so. This is a good way to "pay back" for all the fun you have been having creating cards and these cards will also make a little child with heart health issues happy too. Click on the link above for all the information about it. I added the logo to the side bar for you to look at too.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you can make a card or two.

God bless,
Verna

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

You are such an Angel Verna for helping making Cards for Little Hearts and spreading the word about it too!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...