Friday, April 17, 2015

Confirmation Time Soon!

Just got the invites to a couple of young lady's confirmations so I made two cards like this for them. I used the Dee Gruenig Marvy rainbow pads to make them bright and colorful.  All stamp images are from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I fussy cut the cross and added it to the layered card panel I had stamped earlier, With Wink of Stella I went all over the cross and finished the card by adding some clear rhinestone gems to the cross for a bit of bling.

A very clean and simple design and using the rainbow ink pads helped to create a colorful background for the simple but elegant looking cross.

I am entering this in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge for this week.

I am starting to feel more like myself each day so I am happy for that. Still I have a long way to go with the healing of my leg wounds but I am more optimistic now.

Hugs to all and God bless,
Verna

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

So good to hear that you are feeling more positive. I think about you often! Love this card, haven't seen any of the Dee Gruenig inks for awhile. I love her rainbow pads, although I don't own one. Such a lovely card! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Donna Phelan said...

I echo everything Judy has said....glad you are feeling more like yourself! YAY! Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the background it really is so pretty, great color choices!

Lisa Babitz said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!! Beautiful card! Love the soft colors.

Shari M said...

Very pretty. Love the softness of it as stated above.,

Heidi Stamps said...

How pretty! I really like the background stamp and how you used different colors. A lovely and modern confirmation card!

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful and take care!

Day 4-2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Once again I am using the 3-D cup template from The Cutting Cafe for my fourth entry into the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop . I needed ...