These are small stamps and while I was looking through some papers I stumbled upon a pre-diecut panel of pink card stock. So that was the base I used to stamp the design on. I then took Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol and colored in the focal image. The sentiment was with that particular design so I used that as well. The die cut panel was done with a Gina K. Design stitched rectangle die.
For the background I took an Altenew stencil called Watercolor Stripes and brushed on some ink using a Hero Arts Ombre Spring Brights stamp pad I also brushed some of the same color around the edge of the focal design to make it match a bit more. That focal image was layered to black card stock and placed over the stenciled background. And that completed my card.
I am entering this in the House Mouse Challenge-Anything Goes with optional number. I chose not to add a number.