First I took an acrylic block and swiped Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus ink all over it and then spritzed it with water before placing my white card stock panel on it to capture the washed out look. Then with some blow pens (remember those?) I blew some pink, green and purple specks over this. Finally I took the huge background stamp from the set and inked it with the Fresh Asparagus ink and stamped it over the top. Some of the leaves were not solid but more open so I took a Bic Mark-It green marker and filled them in. This completed my background.
I layered this background panel onto a layer of Fresh Asparagus card stock. I took some Gina K. Designs Wild Orchid card stock and with the Spellbinder A2 Fancy Weave die made the frame. But before I added the background panel I added some white ribbon to fancy it up a bit more. Once this was all layered together I added it to the white card stock base.
The flowers were stamped with Gina K. black ink on white card stock and I colored them in with my Bic Mark-It pens. Once I had them colored I fussy cut them out and arranged them over the front panel. This completed my Spring Blooms card.
I am entering this in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge for this week. We were to make our own pattern paper and then use spring colors. I believe this qualifies.
Thanks again for stopping in and checking what I have been doing this afternoon and evening. I did it in spurts but got the job accomplished.
Have a nice night and God bless, Verna