Friday, July 3, 2015

Blast From the Past- Happy Fourth of July!

I am sharing a card I did when I was on the design team at Sparkle N Sprinkle several years ago. I forgot to photograph any of the new cards I did for the Fourth of July this year, so this will have to do. I hope all enjoy their weekend and have a great time with family celebrating our nation's birth.



Excuse the poor quality of the photo as this was done in the days when all I had was a scanner to make copies of my cards.

God bless,
Verna

5 comments:

Darnell said...

It's totally adorable even scanned, Verna! And definitely worthy of returning to the limelight! I think we've all kicked ourselves for sending off our little works of art before we took photos to share. Have a Happy 4th!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! Happy 4th of July! Enjoy!!!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card! Happy 4th, my friend!

Unknown said...

Adorable., Love it.

Peanut said...

So utterly CUTE... tail-waggers make my day! Hope you had a fun 4th.
hugs, Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...