The bubble wrap was sticky on one side so I simply adhered it to an acrylic block and then added the colors of my ink using Gina K. Designs Black and Red Velvet inks. It was then ready to stamp the design.
Here is the background I made with those big bubbles. And, I used the mini ink cubes so that I could do each diagonal line with different colors.
This background was cut down to the size I wanted and then I added it to a layer of Red Velvet card stock. I used a red ribbon with white dots and over it added a black and white gingham ribbon and added this combination to the layer design. I then fastened this panel to the white card stock base.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the heart image with Red Velvet ink and then added the sentiment inside that with the black ink. This was then fussy cut and popped up over the ribbons. The last step for the card was to add some red and black rhinestones.
I hope you used this type of a challenge to use some of that NBUS elements you have in your stash too. I know it has been an inspiration to me to get more things inky.
Well, I am so happy to be able to post my photos. Although I cannot find the program I was using before so I could not resize them. Perhaps one of these days I might find a solution for that too. Until next time take care and thanks for the wonderful comments.