Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day 3-2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Hop

In our family we have a few December birthdays that are just before and after Christmas and so I decided to not go with a Christmas or winter design for this card. Instead I made a card that would work for any season. But I did include cups in my design so I think it still qualifies. The stamps used are from Crafter Companion's Party Time stamp set. This is my third entry for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ongoing now.


As you can see I hand cut out the images and popped them up. I also used a Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Border die on the main panel and then cut out the black layer. Below is another view of the card.


I hope you can join in on the hop and show us a few of your own designs using either coffee, tea or hot cocoa images. Since this card is going to Japan I think it will be considered more of a stack of tea cups. Thanks for the visit and comments.

God bless,
Verna

21 comments:

Birgit said...

What a sweet and cheerful card to celebrate someone's special day. The stacked cups are adorable!

New Creations said...

Love this cute creation with the Birthday celebration! Beautiful fussy cutting!

Lisa said...

Very cute and so much fun! Love your colorful stack of cups!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Total fun card - lovely and bright birthday wishes!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun birthday coffee card!

MaryH said...

Colorful & bright, and I like that you kept the theme as 'just for birthday'. I sometimes wonder if people having birthdays close to the holidays feel short changed. Also love the dimension created by popping up some of the motifs - and always love the stitched mats. The Xstitch is one of my favs...shows off the stitching with the black mat too. TFS & Hugs

StampingbugKerry said...

Yeah, sometimes 'round about Christmas birthdays seem to get the shaft. Love your birthday card and I know the recipient will love it too! :) Thanks for hopping along with us!

~amy~ said...

Super fun birthday design! I know a couple december birthdays too!

MariLynn said...

Love how colorful those stacked cups are.

Liz said...

Super card, Verna, the cake looks good enough to eat! xx

Laurie Unger said...

Verna, this is so darling! I'm really liking that cross stitched die too!

Carol L said...

This is so cute and festive and I love all the colors you added to make this even more fun!

Greta said...

Fun elements for your BD card!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the composition. :)

Billie A said...

great birthday card and love the coffee cups.

Donna Phelan said...

What a HAPPY card! Pretty bright colors! Love the stacked tea cups, fun balloons and that yummy cake! Sooooo HAPPY!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute. I love your coloring, and the design is just great. A perfect birthday card!

Lyn said...

Adore those lovely stacked cups <3 love this card bright and fun.......Makes me smile

Barb said...

A super happy birthday card. Cake and balloons -Perfect and I love the bright colours. Barbxx

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

Helen F. said...

Fun Birthday card, Verna! Love the stack o' tea cups ;-)

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...