Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sponges

Hi Everyone,
I don't see the original sponges that were used for the rainbow technique but I wonder if these sponges would not work too. I found them with a search engine and they are from Marcos.

https://www.marcopaper.com/products.php?product=Sofft-Art-Sponge-Angle-Slice-%252d%252d-Flat

Any compressed sponge should work and you use the water based inks to make the designs on glossy card stock. Ink pad refills that are water based should work well.

I am posting this as many wanted to try making those backgrounds again.  And you can see videos on how to do the various designs with the sponges. A search engine will reveal a lot of them. Hope you can find a way to do it.

God bless,
Verna

1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for letting us know Verna... I hadn't heard of the technique either and was keen to know about it....Thanks x

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...