If you are interested in some good deals on digital stamp sets then check this out. I know I will be looking things over. I do love Bev's work.
I highly reccommend these sets she has and it sure helps when wanting to make some great looking cards in a hurry!
Take care everyone.
God bless,
Verna
This blog is about my card making, but now and then I might add a few other things as well. Please read the Privacy Policy at the top of my blog. Also any handmade items I display are mine exclusively and so therefore do not publish them as your own without my permission. I would be honored though if you would like to CASE, Like or Pin them and give me the credit.
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fluttering By
First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...
-
I had to make a card using a coffee theme today as it is my favorite beverage. Even in summer. I even like iced coffee! So with that in mind...
-
Well, I am so happy that I tried something other then a card for this 2017 Winter Coffee Blog hop . It took a bit of learning to do it but I...
-
For my final card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Hop I thought it only fitting to make one with a more patriotic theme in celebration of...

4 comments:
Thank you for sharing this x
Thanks!
I shopped there yesterday. Love her designs.
Looks like a great sale! I love Bev's designs too!
Post a Comment