Monday, November 8, 2021

G-Garden and Green

I made a card for the Beccy's Place Day 8-G Challenge and I used a retired set I snagged before it was put in the vault. The image and sentiment are from In The Christmas Garden set. Not only does G stand for Garden but I noticed that the pre-colored image of the snowman had a green jacket on. 



The image was cut out with a Spellbinder die and then I noticed I had a negative frame with the scallops left over which I also added to the design. I thought it was a cute and fun Christmas design. And I love the font of the sentiment. That sentiment can work on many Christmas cards in the future too!

Well, thanks for looking and I hope the day is going well for you. We are in a dark dreary type of day and there is a possibility of some rain or maybe snow. It is the season for it. Take care everyone.

God bless, Verna

9 comments:

Suzanne H said...

This a very cute image. I've even fussy cut just the poinsettias out of it and used just them. Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute 😀

TK said...

Very fun! Love the snowman in a pile of leaves

Beccy said...

Lovely card Verna, the scalloped border looks wonderful. I like the mix of the red and blue cardstock, they contrast beautifully.
Cheers,
Beccy

Sandra H said...

Your card is so cute adorable image x

Carol L said...

I love the cute cards you've been making with these digi images! Adorable!

Maria said...

A very sweet image of the snowman watering the pretty flowers! Great card, Verna!

Shona Erlenborn said...

An unusual image, but soooo cute! The sentiment is really pretty too!

Lisa Babitz said...

Cute!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...