Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Santa's Gift

 Here is another card using a Jan's Digital Stamp set called Santa's Gift. I used the colored image from the set and also a sentiment. I die cut the image out with a Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die. And, I also used the digital plaid paper I purchased this week called Christmas Plaid from Fantasy Clip Arts. There are several patterns but since I already had this pattern printed out from yesterday I figured it would work great with this image from Jan's too. I am entering this in Jan's Digitals November 2021 Challenge.



I also used a sticker on an envelope to make it match the card. In fact when I printed out my stickers I did several of different designs for future envelopes. These Christmas cards I am making are for next year as I have all of mine done for this year. It is nice to get a head start and by doing a few a month it makes it less hectic at the last minute.

Well, that is my creative project for today. I can only do so much and then I have to rest. I wasn't doing that and ended up paying the price by having issues with my legs. So now it is time to put my feet up again so that I am ready later for making the evening meal. I hope you are having a great day. And, thanks for coming by and commenting.

God bless, Verna

13 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Tremendous job Verna showcasing my images! Thank you for your friendship and hard work! I so enjoy seeing your creations! Take care and you are in our prayers. Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

TK said...

I love it! So sweet and your dp is pretty terrific too! Congrats on a honorable mentioned by the designer herself

Carol L said...

I love all these great digital cards and envies you've been making lately! Beautiful paper background and designs!

Brenda in IN said...

Good for you, finished with this years Christmas cards. I wish I was more organized and started earlier. I'm still working on a few Thanksgiving cards for the family, then I will get busy on Christmas. Love the plaid and the image, plus the pretty sticker on the envelope. Pace yourself and rest so there is no pain at the end of the day.

Barbara Kay said...

Verna, I love this card and I love this Santa image too. Really sweet. You continue to take care of yourself so that we can continue to admire your beautiful work!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Lisa Babitz said...

This is a really cute card. Love the combination of the digital plaid paper with that Santa image.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Verna - love the gentle Santa image and the lovely paper.
Sorry to hear you are still having issues with your legs - take care!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shona Erlenborn said...

A great image that you chose here and it goes great with the plaid background! Love the matching envelope too! Good for you to be done with your cards for this year - you deserve to put your feet up! Take care!

Mac Mable said...

Playing catch up and you are doing a fabulous job creating all these amazing cards Verna but take rests when you need too. Super adorable card today with a wonderful image x.

Maria said...

A darling sweet card with the Santa image! Great card, Verna!! Take care!!

laurie said...

Adorable Santa! I can't believe you are all dine with this years cards already!

Patti J said...

Verna, this is such a fun card! Love the image, the die cut, and of course, the pretty patterned paper!!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Jan’s Digi’s!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...