Monday, January 29, 2018

Animation Butterfly

Early in the weekend I started to make a butterfly animation card using the Stampin' Up! You Move Me set and dies. Well, we found out we were getting company for the weekend so I had to put this aside until today when I managed to finish it. I forgot to use the dies for the little butterflies and just hand cut them out but I still thought they looked okay.


My butterflies were stamped using a Hero Arts rainbow ink pad called Ombre Spring Brights. Even though it is very cold out I felt like I wanted to use more spring like colors. The pattern paper used for the frame which I cut with Spellbinder dies is from Lawn Fawn. By lifting the white card stock panel with the butterfly at the top of it and going up and down you will see the butterfly flutter. My pink panel was die cut with a MFT Die-namics die called Wonky Stitched Rectangles. And the card stock is all from Gina K. Designs. I added black rhinestones to the butterflies for some bling.

I just love that big butterfly and I am planning on using that on cards other then for the animation type. And, I love how it looks in the ombre colors too.

Well, thanks for the visit. I always love to see you stop in and leave your lovely comments. Have a great evening now.

God bless,
Verna

14 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is just so cool! Was contemplating buying this for myself.... Love those butterflies - spring will be here, soon!

Carol L said...

Glad you got to finish this card because it's gorgeous with those colorful butterflies! Love the animation factor too!

Greta said...

What a neat ombre pad & fun card!

Brenda in IN said...

I'm glad you were able to finish this, it came out terrific. The butterfly has the most gorgeous colors from the ombre pad.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Verna, love your ombré butterfly. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stunning! Love the coordinated colors that you used. Certainly a touch of Spring in the air - unlike here where we had another sprinkling of snow through the night! You inspired me before with the humming bird card and I had to get the set - looking forward to playing with it!

Donna Phelan said...

So Pretty! I love your colors and that fantastic butterfly die cut! WOW!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors on your butterfly. I bet this card is so cool in real life, well done!!!

Brenda in IN said...

Verna, congratulations, you won the Twofer Challenge. Your cards were so very cool.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute card and would be a hit with just about any recipient! I also love the colors in your ink pad. I am in the mood for spring colors too!

Lisa said...

So cool! I keep wondering if I should get some of those animation sets... love how yours turned out and I just might the next time I see them..

Macimbalo said...

Wow, this is amazing! I got some animation stamps and was too chicken to try them so I destashed them. You are an inspiration Verna! This is a great card!

Leslie Miller said...

These animation cards are a treat! I wish I had a little "pull" stamp for this type of pull-out design. I'm never sure if the recipient knows to pull. Pretty with all the butterflies, Verna!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...