Friday, January 12, 2018

Laying It Out Both Ways

I played with the Boho Flowers from Gina K. Designs again today and had fun using the stamps and dies from that set to make three cards for different occasions but which have a similar design. I also went with different colors for each.


I  used Gina K. Designs Small and Large Rectangle Dies and a rectangle die that goes well with them from Cottage Cutz. The sentiments used on these cards are also from the Boho Flowers stamp set. I really like those flowers and they work great to just stamp with a colorful ink and then die cut and assemble them. These are easy and fun to do. I popped the flowers up on each of them.

I used Memento inks for the leaves and flowers and for the sentiments I went with Versafine black ink. The card stock is all from Gina K. Designs.

Well, this was the way I spent my afternoon. I am so glad I am finally using that stamp set. I love the designs.

Thanks for your visit and for saying such lovely things always. And have a great weekend. It seems that Friday rolls around so fast every week. But after a slow start I guess I did accomplish some card making after all.

God bless,
Verna

21 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty your cards are, and the stamps are so wonderful, Verna, I love that you were able to use the same flowers in different colors. Makes a lovely gift set also. Hugs, de

Carol L said...

They're all lovely with those pretty flowers and beautiful sentiments and I love the versatility of using them for different occasions!

Kathy Krug said...

Pretty designs Verna.

Christina said...

Oh these Boho flower set is so pretty and elegant Verna! And great color choices! It's like looking at spring in middle of winter. Thank you for sharing this Boho flower set Verna. This is a great set for making some fast CAS cards. I think I'll add it to my wishlist :D May you have a lovely weekend ahead. Hugs.

Barbara said...

Very nice cards to have on hand. You should enter these in the challenge for the release this week.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh these are GORGEOUS! Your flowers are stunning! And of course you created more than the Challenge needed lol So FUN to play with flowers...YAY!

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE these and am pinning. Your colors are gorgeous, great take on the challenge. Well done!!

Joyce Erb said...

Love all the cheery colors. These cards are so pretty

MaryH said...

Always have thought this was one of Gina K's best floral sets, and my, you've done some very pretty cards with it. The different shades of colors you've chosen, along with the placement of the motifs, make it look quite different. Works well with any type of sentiment! TFS & Hugs

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow these are so fabulous! Beautiful job!

laurie said...

This is set is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose...they just pop on the white!

Lisa said...

So beautiful! You're making me want that set! Love how you've used it in three very different ways with similar designs... perfect!

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Verna.

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful cards Verna.... I seldom use my colored inks but this stamp set would be the perfect way to showcase your favorite colors.

Greta said...

I really love those flowers & you've made wonderful cards with them, Verna!

Laura K. Pitts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful set mf....glad you had some play time.
xx Karen

Lori said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love the flowers and the different colors on each card!

Barb said...

A beautiful set of cards Verna. Barbxx

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty flowers and yummy colors. Love the bold sentiments and double stitched dies. Way to build up your card stash! I've been stamping like mad trying to do the same since Christmas.

Diane said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards Verna!! Beautiful colors and designs!! You make me want to go and shop at Gina K, I have a few of her stamps that I treasure but they are oldies...I need NEW!!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...