Sunday, January 21, 2018

Strawberry Circle

I ran across a digital image I had gotten from Sparkle N Sprinkle a long time ago of a strawberry design. So today I colored up that image and made a quick card with it. I think it can be found on the Sweet Strawberries digital set or if preferred a rubber set as well.


I used a NBUS die called Lg. Flourish Background by Impression Obsession. I was so happy as it cut out perfectly. And, the strawberries were die cut with a circle die from Gina Marie Designs. My strawberries design was colored with Copics. I also used a little white paint pen to add the seeds to the strawberries. Inside the card I added a panel of white card stock so that I could stamp or write a message. LOL Now I am hungry for a strawberry.

Thanks for the visit. I enjoyed this little bit of card making and I hope your afternoon is going well too.

God bless,
Verna

15 comments:

Carol L said...

Pretty colors on this card, along with a beautiful die-cut background that goes perfectly with those luscious strawberries! Lovely card!

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful, Verna! Your artful strawberries are colored amazingly! Truly realistic shading. The vines in your nbus die are gorgeous. Lovely card. Hugs, de

Unknown said...

looks good enough to go out and pick. very nice.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Your card is so refreshing. Makes me want to get my strawberry stamps and dies out and get busy. Your coloring is right-on. They look juicy and ripe.

Christina said...

Oh the strawberries look so juicy and ready for the picking Verna! Absolutely love the colors and what beautiful frame! Gorgeous! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

Barbara said...

I should say, you made me hungry for some strawberries too. These are so lifelike. Your coloring is superb.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful image colored perfectly and that background die is AMAZING! WOW!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The coloring is sooooo pretty! I love the white on the seeds, it really helps the red look even more vibrant! Love this card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, your coloring is simply wonderful. I love the design too, and the white pen is the perfect final touch for the seeds.

Brenda in IN said...

This looks so authentic and yummy. Cute as can be. Hope you aren't having blizzard conditions like I keep seeing on the weather channel. Keep warm and stay in and create.

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Verna. Beautifully coloured.

Leslie Miller said...

Fresh and juicy and yummy! Beautiful digi and looks fun to color. I love the greens and the leafy die cut background panel. It's just a delight, Verna!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty. Love the strawberry image and vibrant colors. Wish I had some really nice, ripe and juicy strawberries. The ones in our stores right now do not look very good.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now those are some yummy strawberries! Wonderful!

Lisa said...

SO beautiful! Love that background die!! also cool that you used paint to add the strawberry seeds... they look so real. Awesome coloring and gorgeous card!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...