I also used a Clover Flourish die from Cheapo dies to cut out some green glitter paper. However, the glitter paper seemed to stick terribly and therefore of the three I die cut only one came out perfect. But I still used portions of the die cut design to decorate my cards. I only need four cards this year as my shut-in list sadly has been downsized since last year. I will show the other two another time.
With all the frustration I had in getting the printer to work I forgot to put in my card stock to print the images on so instead they were printed out on regular printer paper. I decided to use them even if it was the wrong paper. I thought the images were very vivid looking and would still work fine.
Well, almost to the weekend again. I hear according to the forecast that March is coming in like a Lion. Oh, well! Most of our weekends are stormy this winter so guess it doesn't make much difference. I hope all of you have a great weekend. I am planning to work on a kit I won recently to use for card making. I have not done that before so we shall see what develops from that. So on that note, until next time take care.