Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Thank You

I decided to make a last minute entry into Laurie's Fabulous Favorites-Framed Sentiments.  I hardly have any Thank You cards on hand and so I made one of those for the challenge. I used sponges and the Life Changing Blending Brushes to make a colorful background on my light green card base. And over that I added a sentiment panel which used a die set for the pierced look and then was cut out by  hand.



Next I proceeded to add some die cut flowers in the lower left corner. The sentiment was stamped in black.

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink Mix and Mat Heart Die (the sentiment panel which used the pierced design )
Impression Obsession Stitched Flower Bouquet Die
Picket Fence Studios-Thank You
Picket Fence Studios-Life Changing Blending  Brushes
Gina K. Designs Connect Glue and Tape Runner
Gina K. Designs Inks
Gina K. Designs Card Stock

Very warm here today and we made it to the 90's. And, then a few T-storms as well. It appears we have a typical summer day.

Thanks for visiting and I always love to read your comments. Some of you have "No Reply" when you comment so there is no way for me to thank you. So pretend this card is yours as my way of saying thanks. Have a great day!

God bless,
Verna

17 comments:

Diane said...

Oh so very pretty, you are so good with those inks...love the added pretty flowers too. I just created a bright card for a DD card down the road...I think I need bright and happy right now with all th erain we have had.

TK said...

How fun! What a blast of colorful fun!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Verna! You certainly brought it all together with these delightful Spring time colors and cheerful flowers! You've taken the challenge to the next level! It's a beautiful card, and I cannot help but imagine the smile it will bring to your recipient's face! hugs, de

Barbara said...

Don't you love those blending brushes? I need to thank you for the intro to them for me. I see that they work very well for you in this scrumptious card. Love the flowers in the corner too.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a reallly pretty idea for the frame! I like it a lot! Great colors for summer too.

So, I don’t know how to have my blogger account have an email associated with it. There definitely is an email, so I guess somewhere in the settings I must have it set to private or something. I will look into it. I used to think all blogger accounts were that way!

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a fun card...love what you did mf.
xx Karen

Lisa Babitz said...

I LOVE the colorful sponging and flowers on your card!

Joyce Erb said...

LOVE the eye popping colors! Gorgeous card

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, very pretty colors in the background with the perfectly matched flowers! I love the mat with the pierced arrows, too.

Judy Woodland said...

I love everything about this card, from the bright colors to the pretty flowers. Really beautiful card, I'm pinning!!

Dawn S. said...

What a pretty card! You did a great job making the background. I don't have any of the brushes yet. Hoping to win one of the contests I entered!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous colors on your beautiful card! I love the pretty flowers on your card too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a pretty frame and I am loving those cheerful colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous rainbow use!

laurie said...

Your sponged background turned out awesome Verna!

Lisa said...

Such a cool background and a beautiful card!

Dandi93 said...

Pretty card Verna, you can't help but to smile with theses colors

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...