Sunday, June 26, 2016

God Bless The USA

I finally got some Fourth of July cards finished. I need to get them in the mail so it was high time they were completed. Here is one of the designs I made.


I went with some die cuts of pattern paper and used some silver glitter paper from Stampin' Up and fussy cut some stars. I also lined the sentiment with silver which was stamped on white card stock with red ink.


The pattern paper is from the Liberty Collection by BoBunny. I cut banners using a die from Cheery Lynn Designs called DL303 Pireced Banners. And the sentiment I used is from Unity Stamp Company.


This card will be entered in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mod Squad Blog Challenge

Well I hope your week is off to a good start. I have a busy one coming up. I have a checkup on my eyes tomorrow and then I need to put my things away and clean for the Fourth of July visitors and an extended visit with our two grandsons who love to spend a bit of their summer vacation on the farm. So that means I need to bake too. LOL They are a hungry crew. But I guess baking is creative as well!

God bless,
Verna

13 comments:

Greta said...

What a festive 4th of July card! Looks like I won't be sending many this year, but I'm going to make some now for next year!

kittykat3308 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kittykat3308 said...

I usually don't send out 4th of July cards. But I think it is a great idea and I may in the future. Thank you for sharing it

Kathleen

Unknown said...

This is a pretty design! I usually make just one, for my Mom....I best be crafting! lol Thanks for the reminder!

Judy Woodland said...

I love this, was just thinking that the 4th is coming up a week from today. Geesh!!! I can't believe how many cards you send out, I could take a lesson. The banner idea is genius here, the card is simple, but just makes me smile. Love the glittery accent papers too. Just great!!!

Unknown said...

Great Card. For us it is July 1st, but don't do cards for that. Just have a super bbq instead works. :)

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous patriotic card, Verna. The banners are great grouped together and serving as backdrop for the oh so true sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Mod Squad Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations.
Kathy
MSCB DT

Joyce Erb said...

Love the clever design...well done:-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun 4th card!

Donna Ellis said...

A great way of celebrating Americana colors! Wonderful card, Verna! Hugs, de

Rushd Lady said...

Nice card, Verna.

Gayatri said...

Great patriotic card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add Shimmer Challenge. Gayatri xx

Patti said...

Wonderful patriotic card Verna!!

So sorry to be MIA lately. Things are so busy in my life right now I barely have had time to comb my hair! giggles!!

I've enjoyed catching up with your blog and all your SWEET coffee cards : )

Have a great week!

Patti

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...