Monday, June 20, 2016

Stacked Cups

I made another card for the  Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop in which I brought out an old stacked cup image from the Stampendous line and some older pattern paper that I had in my stash and combined them with some dies to make a quick card.


I colored the images in with Zig Water Color pens and then took a brush and water to soften the cups somewhat and blend and also filled in the background areas. I stamped a sentiment from Gina K. Designs and then die cut the focal image with a Die-namics Wonky Stitched Oval die from My Favorite Things.  I then layered that onto a purple layer cut with a classic oval die from Spellbinders.

My ivory card base was covered with pattern paper from the Die Cuts With A View Latte Stack paper pack. The purple oval die layer was also from this same paper pack.

After all was assembled I then added some light purple rhinestone gems to the focal image.

Thanks for stopping in and checking out what I have done. I so appreciate all your comments.

God bless,
Verna

38 comments:

  1. So pretty, a simply beautiful creation. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combination, and design paper...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty blue cups. Love how they have that bleeding look like the real antique cups with that design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love those cups, reminds me of Dresden china.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love this elegant stack of cups on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the sweetest cups ever! and I love your design : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! That's a stamp you don't let go of for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So warm and inviting Verna on a cold wintery day here. Lovely background and of course my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, love the color and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely! I adore that Designer Paper (I think I may have it....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card, Verna! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card for a coffee lover. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card, Verna! Love the cups image and the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the stacked cups and the paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely blue and white cups. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet card Verna the blue cups are so inviting
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable stamp, I have not seen it before. I love your design and patterned papers. Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the blue cups and the scattered sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I love those sparkling sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with your Stampendous image, Verna! Very delicate on your beautiful card! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Verna! I'm your newest follower! Love your teacup stack - pretty blue pattern! Would love for you to follow me too (if you want to!). I make a lot of cat and critter cards - those are my favourites!
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog posts and for all the wonderful comments.