Below is the card I created and everything on it except for the black ink and light blue Spellbinder oval die cut are all NBUS. I even tried a new technique which is to embed portions of the negatives of a die cut into the original die frame design. Even the duplex card stock I used for the base card is new and was never used.
I used a Spellbinder oval die and over that I added the Die-Namites Butterfly Frame with a micro brush applicator dipped in Ranger Multi-Medium Matte glue, all three which I received from my hubby for Christmas. The sentiment from Verses I had purchased some time ago but never inked it before so that was my choice for this card.
Even though my oval die cut underneath the frame did not exactly match in size, I decided that I still liked it and would try to make it look like it was balanced on the areas where it did not quite fit. And, I am think it still looks great!
Now that was fun and I hope you get your NBUS out and do something creative with them as well.
Thanks for stopping by.