Thursday, March 5, 2020

Marriage

Another recent acquisition for me was the Beccy's Place Wedded Bliss digital set. With that set I made this card which I thought would work not only for a wedding but also for an anniversary. And, I love how the already colored image matched so well to the green mirror card stock I used with it.


After I had arranged all the designs and sentiment onto my program I then printed it out on white card stock. I die cut that panel out with a Maker's Movement Stitched Rectangle die. Also with another die from that same Maker's Movement set I die cut the green mirror card stock which is from Crafter's Companion. I adhered all the layers together and then I added a die cut bow from the mirror card stock. It is the bow that goes with the Cheery Lynn Christmas Bell die set. And, lastly I added some green rhinestones to the design.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Artsystamper Challenge #11-Green, Green, It's Green They Say!
Double D Challenge-It's All About The Green!

Thanks for visiting and it is hard to believe that it is already almost the end of another week. My week was so much better being I feel good now. I hope all is well with you too!

God bless,
Verna

19 comments:

Swissie said...

Just wonderful, Verna! x

Carol L said...

Love those pretty green colors in this great wedding card! NJ!

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good about using all your newly acquired things without too much delay. I'm so far behind I don't think I'll ever catch up. This makes such a beautiful wedding card! I'm really glad you feel better!

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely card, and perfect for a wedding. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

TK said...

Stunning, and a perfectly sweet card!

Diane said...

Beautiful card for either a wedding or anniversary...and I love how the green mirror brings out the green in the image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous creation Verna! I love that little die cut bow - it finishes the card off so nicely!

Donna Ellis said...

I love Beccy's images! The monochrome green is especially elegant, Verna. Beautiful card! hugs, de

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful, Verna! An unusual color for a wedding card, but all the more striking for it. :)

Darlene said...

WOW ... just beautiful and how creative with the green mirror paper! Nicely done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Dawn S. said...

What a beautiful wedding card! You’re right, it would make a lovely anniversary card, too.

Darlene said...

Me again! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

laurie said...

I love the green!! What a pretty wedding card.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty and a perfect congratulations for the newlyweds. Love the green mirrored paper, it is beautiful.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! Love that green, and the doves are the perfect image for a marriage card

Birgit said...

Your card is darling! What a delightful image to work with. Thanks for linking up to the Double D "Green" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful... those greens did match perfectly... looks like you colored it to match!

Carole J said...

A beautiful wedding card, Verna! Thank you for plating along in the Artsystamper 'Green' challenge! The new challenge is now open - we hope to see you there! xx

Dandi93 said...

Stunning Wedding card Verna... I will agree, the green metallic card stock was perfect. Love the added green bling as well

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...