Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Baby Boy

I have been Christmas shopping and also shopping for a new grandson who will be arriving in February. He will be joining a big sister so therefore a lot of the things used for her won't work for a little boy. So I had some fun looking for things he will be able to use when he is born.

So on that note I downloaded a free digi from Sparkle N Sprinkle and made a baby card for a little boy. Now please excuse my blurry coloring of the digi. For some reason no matter what kind of coloring medium I use on digis they smear the black ink for me. So any suggestions on a remedy for that is appreciated. I guess that is the main reason I don't use them often.


The onesies I thought were a cute design to put on a baby card whether it be for a girl or a boy. I tried to stick to more masculine colors. And, I think I went a bit overboard with the Nuvo drops as it looks more like a freckled mess. LOL But none the less I did enjoy working on it as I am getting super excited to have a new addition to our family soon.

Well, yesterday I baked seven loaves of bread and today I plan to bake some buns and rolls. I hope your week is going well. Thanks for the visit too.

God bless,\
Verna

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How darling, Verna! Lovely design, really cool looking onesies, and fabulous textures. Congratulations on your soon to be born grandson. xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

very sweet card...
Big congrats mf.
xx Karen

Brenda in IN said...

How exciting to be having a new grandbaby in the family! This is a cute card with the onesies.

Kathy Krug said...

Cute baby boy card. I love the onesies.

Unknown said...

That is so cute, that in itself would be a nice gift for the new one.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...