Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge

I had not planned on doing any cards this week as I had other duties I needed to attend to but when I saw the Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge I had to join in. Right before I put my stamp supplies away I made this card for my hubby for Christmas. I think this fits perfectly. I had used the optional color twist too so I was happy about that.




My deer image and sentiment are from the Stamplorations Big Grins by Becca Cruger and is called Reindeer Games. The focal panel was die cut with my Memory Box Cross Stitched Border Frame Die and then I layered it onto a panel of red which I cut out with just a scissors. The pattern paper added to the white card base is from Gina K. Designs. I colored the image with Copics.

I am also adding this to the Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.


Well, back to the cleaning. I hate this part of the holidays. Hahaaa! You have a good week and if I don't post again, have a great Thanksgiving. I love your visits and comments. All of you are a wonderful blessing to me.

God bless,
Verna

16 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Great card, Verna, and sweet little reindeer. I love your background! xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute. The stitched border is the perfect touch for a CAS card. The papers are sweet too. I think this will bring a smile to your husband’s face! Have a great day, Verna!

Donna Phelan said...

HA He's soooooo CUTE!

Brenda in IN said...

This made me laugh. The look on his face is cracking me up! So cute.

Unknown said...


Think he is adorable Verna. The background paper really adds to it.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw that image I started to smile. He is so stinkin' cute, and I love your design. Perfect with that background paper.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love this guy! So cute~

Joyce Erb said...

Such a cute card!

Carol L said...

What a fun make with a cute image! Love the cross-stitched panel and pretty papers! Have fun cleaning ;)

Ina G said...

He's so gorgeous with that cheeky look. Lovely cas layout Verna.

Dandi93 said...

Darling image and cute card Verna.... Love the fun senitment

Lisa said...

Oh my how adorable!! Love that image and love your CAS design!

Macimbalo said...

I absolutely LOVE this card - so cute, the image is great and the background PERFECT!

Terri Koszler said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Just too cute! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ha ha ha, so funny!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...