Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cards for Little Hearts

I got my cards done a bit early as I know I am going to be extra busy for the next weeks with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon. So I am sharing the cards I made using Penny Black stamps for them. The pattern papers are from Gina K. Designs and were purchased quite a few years ago. I think they are a retired paper pack.


If you want to participate in this cause you can read about it on the Cards for Little Hearts blog site.
Be sure you check all the rules and regulations for these cards which will be given to children who have heart disease by the hospital staff.

This afternoon I am writing out my Thanksgiving cards both from my hubby and me personally and also from the church. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great Sunday.

God bless,
Verna

8 comments:

Liz said...

These are just beautiful Verna. Great design and I love the papers you've used. xx

Lisa said...

oh wow Verna! Such a wonderful reason to make a whole bunch of cards! And these are wonderful and adorable! Love them all!

Carol L said...

You've outdone yourself with these wonderful cards! I love the clean and classic designs and you just can't miss with a fun Penny Black stamp! Nice job on all of them! Go rest now- you deserve it :)

Ina G said...

Verna - these cards are so adorable. Love the layouts, beautiful papers and of course that PB stamp and sentiment are perfect.

Darnell said...

Beautifully made and adorable cards for the kids, Verna! I've bookmarked this to come back to after the first of the year to check out the details. Thank you for letting us know about this! Hugs, Darnell

Christina said...

Oh my Verna! You really outdone yourself! These are so adorable and I am just love Penny Black's hedgehog! It's the cutest critter that always bring a big smile to me and I know it will definitely bring smiles and melt the children's heart! Thank you so much for your help Verna. God blessed and may you have a lovely Monday. Hugs.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You must have been insanely busy to make all those cards! A true work of lOVE!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards! You were very busy here!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...