Friday, May 25, 2018

2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog

Before I get to my original post I have a short message for you. I do not use or give out any of your personal information unless I have permission. But by the fact that you are a follower or that you leave a comment you are yourself advertising personal information. I hope that you will continue to follow and leave comments as I am always so happy when you visit. For a more extensive Data Privacy Policy I have included it at the top of my blog.

Now to today's card. I am showing you a shaker card I made using a Tea theme. I gave this card to my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day. I thought it would be perfect for the 2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.


The tea pot is a negative area from a Cheapo Tea Pot die and I used it along with pattern paper, a stack of cups and sentiment from Gina K. Designs. The sequins are a Sparkle Blend mix.


I am sort of a novice at shaker cards but for the most part I think this was a successful one I made. 

I hope you are enjoying the hop so far and that you can find some time to join in.

God bless,
Verna




15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute idea for a shaker and for a Mother's Day card! Love how you used the teapot for the window and then added the cups on the sentiment panel. Perfect paper, too!

Fikreta said...

Its adorable card!

Brandi R said...

Cute shaker. Love this ♥

MariLynn said...

Such a cute shaker card. Love the teapot cut out.

Lady Joyful said...

Really sweet card. I love the shaped shaker.

New Creations said...

I love this cute card with shaker!

~amy~ said...

Hi ya Verna! I adore your pretty shaker card, great pink + yellow color combo!

Lisa said...

Yay Verna! Excited to come across one of yours... just beautiful and love that it's a shaker! Happy hopping!

Billie A said...

pretty card. Great design. Fun shaker

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Great idea for a shaker card! Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Testing comment

nancy carroll said...

Awesome shaker, love how you used the negative

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Love, love, love your stunning shaker pot!!! Fantastic card!!!

Jessica said...

Wow, that is an amazing shake a card.
Polka Dot Orchard

Unknown said...

Such a very cute card--I'm loving the coordinating papers and confetti <3

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...