Thursday, January 2, 2020

Second Set for Cards for Little Hearts

Yesterday I showed off the unicorn cards I made for the Cards for Little Hearts Drive (details on side bar) this January. Today I am showing the second set I made. A few years back I was lucky to win two digital sets from the now retired Sparkle N Sprinkle line. One set I chose at that time was called the Wilson  Birds. And this is the first outing for that set. So my card features Wilton and I chose to use the already colored version. I added him to some long hoarded gingham card stock and finally used it to show off Wilton in a fun way by die cutting him out with a Gina K. Designs oval die. I also stamped the sentiment from a Gina K. Designs set and added a few hearts around it.



I know this is a very simple design but I think it is so cute and I sure hope it will be loved by the kids too. I will be featuring more of the birds from that digital set in future posts too.

Thanks for visiting. And, once again my internet is in and out. So it takes me a long time to do anything on it. I am hoping I can get this posted before it takes all afternoon.  I guess all the moisture we have had is messing with it again.

Happy crafting and God bless,
Verna

10 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are darling and I love this color blue and the gingham! Happy New Year!

Liz said...

These cards are so cute, Verna, just adorable. xx

Theresa's Studio said...

Another great set of cards for the Little Hearts Drive. So cute and smiley!

Bunny said...

Gingham. My favorite. These are great. Christina will love these. [Bunny]

Lisa Babitz said...

Wilton is adorable! I'm sure the kids will love these cards!!

Leslie Miller said...

These are adorable! I love Wilton and the gingham. So cheerful and just right for the kids!

Dawn S. said...

The little birds are so cute! Great cards for the kids.

kiwimeskreations said...

Avery happy image, and I love how you have mounted him!! Fabulous cards Verna
Blessings
Maxine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute - love that gingham background too

Carol L said...

It's definitely a cute card set, and I love those expressive eyes! Looks great with the blue gingham too!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...