Friday, January 10, 2020

Wedding Card

The Impression Obsession Challenge-Love is in the Air had me thinking for awhile as I did not have anything of their products that seemed to fit the challenge until I came across the Bride & Groom die. Then I realized that nothing expresses love more then a bride and groom on their wedding day. So with the use of several other dies from IO I made a wedding card. The IO products can be found HERE.



I used supplies I had already in my leftover box for the papers and with die cuts and a sentiment stamp created my wedding card. I also found some bling strips of black gems and white pearls which I thought would work great. All were placed on a white card base.

Here is a closeup of the glitter paper. You can see the shimmer maybe a bit better.



IO Dies:
Bride & Groom DIE246-K
Lg. Flourish Background DIE473-YY
Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner DIE814-U
Life Stuff Sentiments stamp set CL491

Other Supplies:
Gina K. Designs ink and card stock
Glitter Paper-Unknown from my stash
Gems-Unknown from my stash
Crafter's Companion Glue Runner

No weddings in sight right now but I am sure it will be a useful card to have on hand and ready to give. June is coming up soon and that often is a good month for weddings.

Well, here we are again at the weekend. Our company went home this morning so we are once again just the two of us. But it was nice having our grandson visit for a few days. He is such a great young man. Anyway, thanks for visiting and take care.

God bless,
Verna


9 comments:

Patti said...

This is so pretty!! such an elegant silhouette!! I really love the sparkle in your green paper too. : )

Leslie Miller said...

You pulled this off beautifully, Verna! IO dies are some of my favorites and this combination is really gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love silhouette dies and stamps Verna, and this is stunning - the sparkly background is perfect behind the bride and groom.
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara said...

You certainly have been a busy card maker and this one is a great example of your creativity.

Lisa Babitz said...

This is a gorgeous wedding card. The black, sparkly green and white is a beautiful combination, and that gem border is amazing!

Glad you had a nice visit with your grandson!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful wedding card, Verna. Love the added bling!

Lisa said...

Love it! That background panel from glitter is just right! Beautiful card!

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful card Verna, this fits the challenge perfectly. We just spent the last two weeks of the year in Florida attending a wedding.

Dawn S. said...

What a great wedding card! I love the glitter paper, and the gem and pearl bling is the perfect embellishment!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...