Sunday, January 19, 2020

Winner for Ornament Die

Thanks first to all of those who are following my blog. It means a lot to me and I so enjoy your comments every time too. It is your blogging friendship that makes doing a blog so much fun! God bless all of you!

And, now to the winner of the Ornament Die:  Judy Inukai email me at arlinverna at tnics dot com with your address. Congratulations!

Blogger Judy Inukai said...
Happy Blogaversary! I always enjoy your creations. Your ornament card is stunning with the all the shine and glitter. I try to remember to use my special paper and cardstock using your tip. Thanks for the generous offer of the giveaway. The die is fabulous and makes an awesome Christmas card.
January 15, 2020 at 4:32 AM
 


God bless,
Verna

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary and to your winner, Verna! xx

Carol L said...

Congrats to Judy for her win and another congrats to you on your blog anniversary Verna!

Dawn S. said...

Congratulations, Judy! Looking forward to many more beautiful creations, Verna!

Judy Inukai said...

WOW! I'm honored and excited to have won! I'll send my address.

Diane said...

Congrats to the winner, it is always so FUN to have won something and so generous of the donor!!

Brenda in IN said...

Congratualtions on your anniversary and also to Judy. I hope you are keeping warm and cozy in all this snow and cold.

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations x. Hope the weather is OK? x

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Judy
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

TK said...

Congrats on the Anniversary, Verna... and super congrats to the winner - yay!

Patti said...

Wonderful!! Congratulations Verna on SIX! creative years of sharing on your blog!! : ) And congratulations Judy!! I hope you share what you create!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...