Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Carnation Sympathy Card

A few weeks ago I made this sympathy card using stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. It is a fairly clean and simple card but I thought it was perfect with the single flower design. It was for a lady friend who had passed away so I went with the pink tones.


The Kitchen Sink Stamps used are from the Multi Step Carnations LRGC 045 and Simple Sentiments MINI 006.

I am entering this in the Mod Squad Blog Challenge in which we were to pick three items at least from the listing and create a card. To qualify I used favorite colors, a favorite flower stamp and some bling.

Thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments you leave me. I love them all.

God bless,
Verna

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Sympathy cards, specially for a good friend, are hard to make. You really put some great work into the this card. It says it all. Thanks so much, my friend, for playing this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.

Kathy Krug said...

Love this carnation. What a beautiful sympathy card.

Kathy Krug said...

Love this carnation. What a beautiful sympathy card.

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is just beautiful. I love it

Blessings,
Kathleen

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE the clean look of this card, perfect for a sympathy. Lovely coloring, with the sequins just the perfect final touch. Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Perfect sympathy card, as never need dull sorry looking ones. Unfortunately can tell you that from experience and when the nice ones came in the door and looking at after it was like a nice breath of fresh air.

This is a keeper

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous. I've been eyeing their stamp sets, but haven't gotten any yet. Love the way this turned out.

Peanut said...

What a lovely card, Verna. Hopefully it brought some comfort. Sympathy cards are so hard to make.
x Asha

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a lovely card...great flower and colour you made it.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...