Sunday, December 20, 2015

Thank You Blogging Friends

As much as I would like to do so, I cannot possibly send Thank You cards to all of my blogging friends. So I am doing the next best thing by posting one card for all of you to share by looking at my entry for today. A card like this will also be used to give to someone as a thank you for my Christmas present.

I used all die cuts for it except for some snow flake sequins that I am finding come in really handy. I am so glad I die cut a few extras here and there so that I found items I had on hand that would work great for this card. I put all of my card making supplies away yesterday when I cleaned up for the Christmas holiday weekend.


As you can see it is not a very complicated design and I am always preferring to work with more clean and simple ones. I have another view so that you can see the card from a different angle too. Notice how the sequins pick up the different colors when the light shines on them in certain ways. I think that is so pretty! I also added a couple blue rhinestones to the centers of two of the flakes.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog Challenge
Scrapy Land Blog Challenge

Cheery Lynn Dies used:
Lace Corner Deco B  B162
Snowflake 2 DL 166
Thank You 2 B540

Well, my next few days will be doing last minute things before the family arrives the evening of the 25th. I furnish the first meal and then on the next days the kids will do the cooking and I will watch and just sit back and relax.

Well, have a wonderful Christmas week and weekend. May your days be merry and bright! And, remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Tonight we are going to see the children's program at church. I always look forward to that event.

God bless,
Verna

18 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Beautiful thank you card! Thanks to you, too, friend, for your beautiful Christmas card and all your lovely comments on my blog. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rosy Newlun said...

Such a delightful card to look at Verna! Nothing like snowflakes - they are gorgeous! Enjoy your family because each day of life and being with loved ones is so precious. PS I never expect a thank you card. You already do so much!!!! Big hugs and love and an aloha kiss ♥

Ina G said...

Simply so pretty Verna. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. Wishing you much happiness and good health in the coming year. Look forward to seeing more great work in 2016.

Judy Woodland said...

Awesome card. Those snowflake die cuts are gorgeous. So delicate, and with the die cut thank you nothing else is needed. Love the snowflake sequins too. Thank you for the thank you....lol. Happy holidays!!!

Unknown said...

Love the snowflakes on this.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, and looking forward to seeing what you dream up in the new year.

Carolyn said...

Verna, your blog is an inspiration and I should be sendingYOU thanks for sharing with us. Have a marvelous Merry Christmas week with your loved ones.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design. The snowflake sequins are perfect. Hope your Christmas is fabulous.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Die cuts sure are time savers for sure! Lovely card. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with family!!

Olga Moore said...

Such a soft and lovely card, Verna. Hugs to you and your family. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

Peanut said...

Really pretty, Verna. The snowflakes are gorgeous Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
x Asha

Barbara Bruder said...

Verna, Love the Thank You card it is gorgeous!! I need to do the same thing. Thanks for the lovely card and thanks for the idea. I want to thank you for stopping by my blog to visit and leave a comment or two now and then.I so appreciate it! I feel we all get so busy and we sometimes don't get to visit the blogs as much as we would like. So Merry Christmas to you and your family!! HUGS

Unknown said...

Well aren't you a dear...right back at ya! I love the simple look and the pretty pretty snowflakes!

Juliz Design Post said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Verna. A beautiful Thankyou card perfectly designed for this time of year. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Lisa said...

Beautiful snowflake card! Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs.

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card Verna! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Lovely snowflake card. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card! Congrats on your win at Cheery Lynn. Love the snowflake sequins.

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty card! Your snowflakes are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #32!

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...